Toyota Access | The new Way of Buying a Car
Toyota Access is an easy and flexible way to put you in complete control when you're buying a Toyota.
The great thing about Toyota Access is it enables you to choose the car you really want today and still keep your options open tomorrow. Whatever stage you're at in life - going off to university, starting out on a career, settling down with a family or getting your life back as the kids leave home - you can have confidence about what's ahead.
Toyota Access puts you in the driver's seat with affordability, flexibility and assurance. So if you've found the right vehicle from the CMI Toyota Passenger, Hybrid, 4WD & SUV or Commercial range - then read on!
What is Toyota Access?
Toyota Access is a whole new way of buying a Toyota, allowing you to choose your vehicle, pick a deposit (if any), select the loan term and the total KMS you expect to travel and Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) for you. Once that's all done, Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments - it's that easy!
With Toyota Access*, you get to choose your deposit and loan term (up to 48 months) when you buy your new Toyota from CMI Toyota. You also get to choose what to do with your car when the term is over - trade it in, keep it or return your Toyota.
Toyota Access takes the worry out of buying a car and provides great reassurance because Toyota guarantees the future value of the car. The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your New Toyota at the end of the loan term and is the amount Toyota Finance will pay you and be put against your final payment should you decide to return your car at the end of the term.
And, because Toyota Access comes with low monthly repayments and a short loan period, you can upgrade to any New Toyota without worry or hassle^.
Peace of Mind
Have peace of mind with your purchase from CMI Toyota by following these steps :
- Select your new Toyota.
- Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay (if any).
- Choose your term and number of kilometres you expect to travel over the term.
- Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of your new Toyota.
- Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value (GFV).
Once you've chosen the vehicle you want, simply tell us if you'd like to pay a deposit (if so how much) and how long you'd like the agreement to last for.
Then you tell us the amount of kilometres you expect to do and based on this, we will work out the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of the car. So you know exactly where you stand and can confidently plan your budget, way ahead.
We'll then put together an affordable monthly payment schedule. Obviously, the more deposit you pay the less the repayments will be. And the shorter your loan term is, the sooner you can trade up or down to a new Toyota model.
At the end of the agreement, you are still in control. You can decide whether to:
- Trade in or sell your Toyota - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your account.
- Keep your Toyota - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance the balance if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Toyota - we'll pay you the GFV we agreed at the start of your term and put it against the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
* Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access Guaranteed Future Value products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536
^ Lower monthly repayments compared to similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest charges will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.