Servicing your Toyota at a CMI Toyota Service Centre is the best way to protect its value. A full Toyota service history can help you achieve stronger resale value when you want to change, and the professional services you receive results in confidence and peace of mind.
Your vehicle deserves the specialist care that CMI Toyota service departments and fully trained technicians can offer. Using state of the art equipment and Toyota genuine parts, our qualified technicians provide the highest level of quality service to ensure your vehicle is running in optimal condition, seven days a week.
BOOK YOUR SERVICE ONLINE
Service Pick Up & Drop Off
During this time, we understand that you may not be able to visit us or drop your vehicle in for its service. Rest assured - we have you covered.
If your vehicle is due for its service, we'll happily collect the vehicle from you, service it at our dealership and return it to you*, thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
Book your service online via the button below or speak with one of our friendly team when you call to book your next service.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR CONTACTLESS SERVICES
CMI Toyota also offers all our service customers free roadside assistance - CMI Assist. You can find out more about this below. In the event you require roadside assistance, freecall 1800 817 337.
As well as servicing Toyota vehicles, our fully qualified technicians at CMI Toyota's four convenient service locations around Adelaide, are able to service other vehicle makes including Mazda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Suzuki. Book your service with ease online via the button below.
BOOK YOUR SERVICE ONLINE
CMI Toyota's Express Service Maintenance
CMI Toyota's Express Service Maintenance offers the convenience of a full logbook service, completed while you wait, allowing you to get on with the rest of your day.
Even better, an Express Service Maintenance costs no more than an everyday service and comes with the care and expertise only CMI Toyota's Service Centre can provide.
FIND OUT MORE
Why should I service at a CMI Toyota Service Centre?
We're glad you asked.
Having your car serviced by us according to the scheduled service intervals is a valuable investment and may assist in your car's future resale value.
If that hasn't convinced you, our Service team also has:
- Extensive experience and efficiency of working on Toyotas day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from the Toyota factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest industry and technology advances.
CMI Roadside Assistance
As a reward for servicing your vehicle with CMI Toyota, CMI Assist is provided free to our valued guests, allowing you to take advantage of 24 hour, 7 day per week roadside assistance.
In order to maintain your CMI Assist coverage, you must service your vehicle at a CMI Toyota service centre as per the manufacturer’s service recommendations.
Contact one of our friendly service advisors for further information.
CMI Roadside Assist (members only): Freecall 1800 817 337
Terms and conditions apply. See staff for details or below^.
Complimentary Car Wash
Our CMI West Terrace, Christies Beach and Stepney Service Centres are fitted with recycled water car washes and all our service centres (including Cheltenham), offer our service guests a FREE valet clean with every service.
The ongoing health and safety of both our staff and guests continues to a priority and we assure you that in an effort to minimise the risk of a COVID-19 transmission within our dealerships, we are ensuring that all high touch points of your vehicle are thoroughly santifised after you drop off your car off and again, before you collect it.
You can read more about our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) here.
On-Site Genuine Parts & Accessories
Our CMI Toyota Service Centres offer more than just servicing, with a range products, including Toyota Genuine Accessories, for most of your car maintenance needs. Keep things simple by servicing your car and getting the products you need, in one location. At most CMI Toyota Service Centres, our One-Stop-Shop products include:
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Vehicle Inspections
- Toyota Genuine Accessories
ACCESSORISE YOUR TOYOTA
CMI Toyota Service Advantage
We’ll keep the cost of your annual service at a capped-price for your first 3-5 years on the road, depending on your vehicle so you know what the cost of your next service will be. Owning a Toyota could be less expensive than you think!
BOOK YOUR SERVICE ONLINE
Hear from one of our valued guests about their experience with the CMI Toyota Service team.
* Contactless servicing available to the greater Adelaide metropolitan area, as agreed at time of booking
^ CMI Assist Terms & Conditions
AWA Roadside Assist Exclusions and Limitations
Service can be refused or excess charges may apply in the following situations:
- Unregistered vehicles, trucks, busses, vehicles used for hire or reward including, but not limited to taxis, limousines, chauffeured vehicles and rental/loan cars.
- Pre-existing faults, including faults for which recent assistance have already been provided.
- Vehicles that require specialist or heavy equipment for removal, extraction from multi-storey or underground car parks, are bogged or are not within easy reach of a public road.
- Vehicles which have been involved in an accident/collision or have sustained damage due to impact, malicious or criminal damage and/or flood damage.
- Vehicles that are already at a service centre or repair facility.
- Heavy vehicles, trucks and equipment over 3.5t gross weight.
- Ferry/barge costs, freight costs, including tolls and sea crossings.
- Australia Wide Assist will not be liable for increased/additional costs and expenses because of a breakdown in a remote location.
- Service may be refused for unregistered vehicles and vehicles that are not roadworthy or that have been modified from manufacturers specifications i.e. excessively lowered, modified for racing and 4wd tracks.
- Repeated/excessive call outs due to driver related faults, vehicle neglect or abuse, as reasonably determined by AWA or its contractor, including faults/breakdowns caused by a non-authorized repairer.
- Australia Wide Assist at its discretion may refuse service or suspend/cancel a driver’s membership if they are deemed abusive, threatening or violent towards Australia Wide Assist staff or its contractors or attempts to receive service by deception.
- In the event that a driver requests their vehicle be broken into, whether to recover keys/belongings, Australia Wide Assist or its contractors will not accept responsibility or liability for damage that may occur as a result.
- There may be instances, in remote/rural areas, where a provider is not available to assist with a breakdown or roadside assist request. In these rare instances the driver will be required to arrange their own rescue at their own cost.