As a valued guest of CMI Toyota, we wanted to update you on the ongoing situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we are continuing to sell and service vehicles, sell parts and accessories, and offer test drives, we are taking extra precautions and measures across our locations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of both our employees and guests.
- Whilst you are at our dealerships, you will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have access to one, we will have disposable masks available at reception.
- Our customer facing staff will be required to wear a mask and all staff will be required to wear them in public common areas such as our customer service lounges and showrooms.
- Our staff will be adhering to social distancing guidelines as directed by SA Health. This may mean some changes to the way we interact with you, such as limiting the number of people in a sales office, but please be assured our high levels of customer service will remain.
- Ensuring all of our visitors and staff members check-in via QR codes located at our entry points.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of the dealership, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars.
- Increased sanitisation of all vehicle touch points to reduce the potential of transmission between anyone in contact with customers and/or stock vehicles, for such purposes as servicing and test drives.
- The provision of hand sanitiser at entry points and reception counters for both customers and employees to use.
For your information, our staff have been requested not to come to work if they believe they are sick. Likewise, we ask that if you feel unwell, please do not visit our dealership. If your issue is urgent, we are happy to find alternative means of meeting your needs. You are always welcome to speak with any one of our team members over the phone, via email, Facetime or browse our range and enquire online at cmitoyota.com.au
The CMI Toyota leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your ongoing support of CMI Toyota. We assure you that we remain committed to supporting all of our valued customers and employees during these challenging times.
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 8238 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our contactless sales and service options, please click the button below.
FIND OUT MORE